- All reinforced concretes must be equipped with a production control certificate and a declaration of performance.
- The Certification Centre of Tallinn University of Technology as a notified body has performed an initial inspection and production control inspection of the factory of OÜ TMB Element and issued to the company a production control certificate. The Certification Centre of Tallinn University of Technology also monitors the production control of the company.
- OÜ TMB Element has drawn up declarations of performance for all products in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the requirements of specific product standards.
- The production control certificates and declarations of performance are available on the company’s website.
- The products, which are produced in accordance with the requirements of harmonised product standards and which have been issued a production control certificate, are equipped with CE markings. In the case of all products, OÜ TMB Element applies the 3rd method of CE marking provided in annex ZA to product standards. In addition to the information required in the standard, there is further information provided on the bottom of the CE marking, specifying the element’s dimensions, weight, object name, date of casting, etc. An example of the CE marking with explanations is provided in Annex 3 to the product specification of TMB Element.